Experience Your Best School Picture Day Ever.
Smooth and always on schedule, with great value and service. Let our trained staff at Capstone Photography make your Picture Day a hassle-free experience.
New for 2020 – Available “Contactless Picture Day”
Capstone Photography has developed procedures for Connecticut’s first fully contactless Picture Day as an option for schools in Fall of 2020. This program eliminates paper forms and uses an online pre-order process. Our staff will maintain a six foot distance from your students. Pictures can be mailed directly to students’ home, eliminating the need for teachers to distribute photos.
The health and safety of your students are paramount to us. Let Capstone Photography deliver a safe, efficient Picture Day for your school!
We offer a range of services to meet the needs of school clients.
Student ID Cards
Photo Booth Service
Optional Spring Picture Day
At Capstone Photography, we think that every school and every student is special. I started Capstone Photography in 2005 with these principles which still guide our company today:
- Strengthen Community and Youth Programs
- Deliver excellence in everything we do
- Treat students, parents and coaches with respect
- Promote kindess towards others.
Since then, we have served thousands of students and families. With so many great clients, we are proud to be the most trusted photographer in Connecticut.
10 Reasons why you will LOVE Capstone Photography
- Great Product Selection including Digital Images
- Our “Portable Studio” set up at your location
- Cash, Check and Credit Cards accepted
- Always-On-Time Picture Day
- Low Prices, starting at just $18
- Friendly photographers and staff
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Background-checked staff
We provide school ID cards for each student. IDs can be bar-coded with the Student ID number for us in your cafeteria, library, etc.
We also provide images and data ready to import into your school yearbook software, PowerSchool, or other Student Information System.